We know getting your key back quickly is important to our customers. We selected our shipping options with that in mind. Standard shipping is always free, but we understand sometimes you need your keys faster. Below are the shipping methods we currently offer. Currently we are only accepting orders from the US and Canada. We hope to expand this in the near future!
United States Orders:
- USPS First-Class Mail (2-5 Days) – Free
- USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Days) – $5.00
- USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Days) Orders Over $40 – Free
We have negotiated preferred rates with FedEx and we are excited to be able to directly pass those savings to our clients. FedEx rates will be calculated during checkout. Our current contracted rates are 40% off retail FedEx rates.
- FedEx Priority Overnight (1 Day by 10:30AM)
- FedEx Standard Overnight (1 Day)
- FedEx 2nd Day Air (2 Day)
- USPS International First-Class Mail – Due to changes in USPS handling of small package shipments and the extended delays in delivery we are no longer offering USPS service for Canadian orders at this time
- FedEx International Priority – Calculated At Check Out
We strive to ship out all orders the next business day after we receive them, in some cases the same day. So if you sent you key overnight to us on Monday and selected FedEx overnight return shipping, you would have your key no later then Thursday and possibly even as early as Wednesday.
All orders that have FedEx Overnight shipping are processed first in an attempt to get them back out the door to you the same day! We don’t charge extra for this, but at the same time we currently can’t guarantee it will get cloned and shipped before our shipping cut-off time.